You've come to the right place
Today Paper Plus Group is one of New Zealand's leading providers of books, stationery and office products. Paper Plus New Zealand Limited is proud to be a 100% New Zealand owned and operated company.
Inspire people to live bigger lives.
- Contributing to communities
- Respectful in our relationships
- Above & beyond in our efforts
- Fun & positivity
- Trust & integrity
- Supporting each other because together we are better as on team
Membership of the Paper Plus Group brings with it a number of benefits including:
- Brand recognition
- Negotiated preferential purchasing arrangements from key suppliers
- A fully functioning category management team working for the benefit of the members
- Centralised billing of accounts
- High profile marketing campaigns
- Operational and business support and advice
- Group negotiated savings in key areas of business operation
There are three ways you can become a member of the Paper Plus Group
- Purchase a Paper Plus Group store from an existing member
- Bring your existing book and stationery business into the Paper Plus Group
- Establish a new Paper Plus Group store at a site approved by us
As a co-operative franchise - membership and shareholding is a privilege so in all of these cases you must first satisfy the Board of Paper Plus that you have the required skills and are suitable to become a member of our Group.
Many franchise opportunities have fixed term contracts associated with them; not so at Paper Plus Group. As a new Paper Plus Group member you will enter into an open ended Franchise contract that will only terminate when you leave our Group.