YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE
Today Paper Plus Group is one of New Zealand's leading providers of books, stationery and office products with Paper Plus. Paper Plus New Zealand Limited is proud to be a 100% New Zealand owned and operated company.
We will be the preferred choice in the communities we operate by delivering sustainable franchise models.
- Our culture is uniquely Kiwi - down to earth, fun, energised and passionate - where everyone makes a difference.
- We treat others with respect, trust and honesty, as we want to be treated
- We expect commitment from our people and our people expect the same from us.
- We lift our game to stay ahead of the game
- We will continuously exceed customer expectations
Membership of the Paper Plus Group brings with it a number of benefits including:
- Brand recognition
- Negotiated preferential purchasing arrangements from key suppliers
- A fully functioning category management team working for the benefit of the members
- Centralised billing of accounts
- High profile marketing campaigns
- Inclusion in one of New Zealand’s two biggest loyalty and rewards programmes – Fly Buys and AA Rewards
- Operational and business support and advice
- Group negotiated savings in key areas of business operation
There are three ways you can become a member of the Paper Plus Group
- Purchase a Paper Plus Group store from an existing member
- Bring your existing book and stationery business into the Paper Plus Group
- Establish new Paper Plus Group store at a site approved by us
As a co-operative franchise - membership and shareholding is a priviledge
so in all of these cases you must first satisfy the Board of Paper Plus that
you have the required skills and are suitable to become a member of our Group.
Many franchise opportunities have fixed term contracts associated with them;
not so at Paper Plus Group. As a new Paper Plus Group member you will enter
into an open ended Franchise contract that will only terminate when you leave our Group.
To assist you with your enquiries about Paper Plus opportunities we have provided information you can download from this website, including:
If you would like to investigate opportunities within the Paper Plus Group we require you to complete and return the Confidentiality Agreement and Franchise Enquiry form which can be downloaded from this website, together with an up to
As some of the information we may share with you in the future could be commercially sensitive we are sure you can understand the need for a properly completed
Once we have received all these completed documents we will contact you to discuss opportunities available and your interest in our Group. We will also outline the future steps to
becoming a successful member of the Paper Plus Group.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity, please phone 0800 MY FRANCHISE